Friday, March 16, 2012

#108 Totally Papercrafts - Male Card


Thank you to everyone who joined in last week
before we get to this week's challenge,

we have the winner to announce.


The winner, chosen my Random org is
Neline

Congratulations....

please email us (addy is on the side bar )

so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -

and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.

*************************************************


Now, on to this week's challenge which I Sarah have chosen

Male Card

Our sponsor is... Meljen's Designs






Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the Meljen's Designs Store to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!
The winner will have a choice of 4 digi images !! Woo Hoo !! :-)


Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.

Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)






21 comments:

  1. What a suprise! I have won the challenge of last week!
    Thanks!!!
    hugs
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not really know how to sign up for the contest.
    I put my link but have done wrong: (
    http://dlailas.blogspot.com/2012/03/grattis-jorgen.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, could you please remove my entry? I thought this challenge started yesterday when I made my card, I don't want to backlink! My apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am new to this challenge site. It looks wonderful and I am so glad to be a part of it.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,girls! Lovely inspirational job!
    Sorry that I made a mistake linking up the image location instead of the blog-post
    http://kalinasto.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-post_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful male DT creations. Used a Vintage Grandfather Clock image and hand calligraphy of my sentiment "TIME to wish you a Happy Birthday!"
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the challenge ,Love all the DT's cards the red monster is so adorable!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT work, love the mixture of styles. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. just placed my card. It's for my nephew Jasper. He'll be 29 on the 30rd of March.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved seeing all the ideas for a male card!! I am a new follower!! I entered the challenge!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love male themed card challenges as it forces me to make one, I have so many feminine cards but hardly any for the men:O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning, What a terrific challenge site. My cards really have me wanting to sail away and not take the computer with me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi first time for challenge on this site, great motivation to make a male card always find this hard Thanks Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thanks

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards - mine is completely different from the DT cards - and its completely didgital - hope that's ok! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the challenge! Great cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge and as always the DT rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for a chance in playing along in this fun challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi guys, thanks for the challenge, the linky thingy seems to have taken a walk. If you have a chance to look here's the link to my card:

    http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2012/03/pile-it-on-for-or-from-guys.html

    thanks again. happy crafting, C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, I am a dolt. I don't know I got to this spot when I went to link up and didn't notice till after my message posted that I was on the previous challenge. So sorry to have bothered you all. I will now attempt to link up in the correct place.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx