Friday, August 10, 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #120 Frame It

Hi, All, it's Diane here, with a great new challenge for you,
but first let's see who won last week's fabulous prize from
Simon Says Stamp.

Simon Says Stamp

Random org has done it's magic and has selected

#130

Congratulations, Christina Hicks!
please email us (address is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.
*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge.  I have chosen the theme

Frame It!

Add a frame around your image.
---------------------------

We have two fabulous sponsors this week.



 and a brand new sponsor


Dilly Beans will provide one lucky challenge participant with
3 digital images of their choice.

Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)

 




14 comments:

  1. Oh so exciting, thank you so very much! I just emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous DT cards, thank you for a great challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT cards!And I love those Dilly Beans images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first entry here and all the cards from the team are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone, I really enjoyed doing something a little different

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning DT creations!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and great challenge - what a different theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun! Lovin' the Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Dt selection, thankyou for the challenge. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi...I have just found your challenge blog and have entered... I love it!!! am off for a better look round now... xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the great "frame it" challenge...gave me an excuse to pull out the Cricut Machine, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I missed the deadline! Sorry! But I played along anyway and here's my creation if you'd like to see it: http://www.stampsmiles.com/2012/08/toxic-treats-bag-lope-with-video.html#.UCzr_d1lQf4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great challenge

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't have the chance to enter my card with Mr. Linky as he expired before 9 pm Thursday... So I am giving you the link here and hope you come over to take a look at my creations anyways.
    http://www.creative-world-of-melanie.blogspot.de/2012/08/back-to-school.html

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx